Monday 30 January 2012

Butts, Death and the Beach

I had permission to make this clip at this museum of modern art in Paris, France, near Trocadéro. It was free and I recommend it. Parisians refer to it as MAM, if you want to go. I can also take you there. We see here various butts. I was a model for years and not being tall, super skinny or gorgeous, I usually was hired for my various parts and pieces, which included my butt, so I enjoyed seeing this stuff. If you want any guiding to catacombs or ossuaries in France, I'm your man, so to speak. The Buffet beach painting reminded my spouse of Jacques Tati. Beaches are so gross when there are people there, face it. copyright 2012 Lisa B. Falour, BS, MBA all rights reserved LISA, INC. (EURL) cutecatfaith.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCr8LveOaUE&hl=en

Visit : Garmin n??vi 295W Canon EOS 7D samsung lcd tv Store http://thehellokittyfanclub.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the very stuff that everyday life is made of, giving to it the sharp contour and meaning of art. Flights to kinshasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the very stuff that everyday life is made of, giving to it the sharp contour and meaning of art. Flights to kinshasa

    ReplyDelete